Sunday, September 18, 2011

Banana Bread

Who doesn’t love banana bread?? Well, I guess someone who doesn’t like bananas. That person does not exist in my home. I made this bread and in 24 hours it was gone. This is my all time favorite recipe for banana bread.



Recipe:
1 2/3 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
½ c sugar
½ c brown sugar
2 eggs
½ c butter – soft
2 tbs sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
3 bananas – very ripe and mashed

Sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
Cream the butter with the sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Then add in the eggs, one at a time, sour cream and vanilla. Next, stir in the bananas. Finally, fold in the dry ingredients. Bake at 350° for about an hour or when a knife inserted comes out clean.
This bread is super moist and delicious. I hope you try it.




 

Check out my store to save 50-80% off clothing for you and your children!
www.meandmymommy.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment